Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cami lately...

The following pics are of moments that happened when I didn't have my camera handy so my camera phone had to suffice. Though I am very thankful to my phone for having a camera feature, it does not in fact produce the highest quality pictures. So for this I apologize.

Nevertheless, please enjoy 2.0 megapixels at its best.




First time sportin' pigtails (thanks to Aunt Jodie!)




helping Mommy fold laundry (particularly underwear...nice)




learning to sit on her bench all by herself



being attacked by the letter "U" (of course it's lellow)



learning "D" is for "Daddy"



learning to alphabetize



learning to stand for something



watching for the icecream truck



playing in her tutu



admiring her tutu




learning a song from a horse



learning what all the fuss about watermelon is



still loving broccoli (yessss)



reflecting



sporting her best bed-head



learning what a reading chair is for



adopting a new kitty!







1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts...