Wednesday, October 7, 2009

under the weather

...what does that even mean??


Anyway, Cami has had a runny nose and hasn't felt her normal happy self for the past couple of days so we've stayed home. It's hard to come up with fun things to do when we're confined to only a few rooms with toys. Baby Einstein stays on "repeat play" and I feel like she's being brain-washed by it! We normally limit her DVD watching but you know how it is when you're sick and all you want to do is lie around. She's had at least an hour of it daily this week! In fact, I need to go turn it off.

She's been so good considering her stuffy-ness. We ventured outside yesterday, despite the 90 degree weather... in October!

































It was so hot but I think it cheered her up a bit.


And hopefully soon she'll be over the weather. I know I'm over this summer weather!






1 comment:

  1. she is so sweet. How old is she again? I wish I could get Lucas to relax like that!! I hope she feels better!

    I'm coming over tomorrow and we can go to Sonic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...