Monday, October 26, 2009

my lil punkin

We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch! Cami stumbled around in her "boops" (as she calls boots) and inspected all the pumpkins until she found the ones she wanted to bring home. I think she kissed almost every pumpkin!
Aunt Jodie and Felicity came too and took lots of great pics!




















One of Cami's pumpkin patch pics is entered in a contest and she'd love it if you would vote for her! Go HERE and leave a comment if you want to vote! Cami is #29. Thanks!!

Also special thanks to my sis Jodie for her creative photography skills!! Once again, great job, Jode!! See more of her beautiful work at http://www.jodielynnstudio.com/





1 comment:

  1. I voted #29. She's simply the best one anyway. She's adorable. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...