Monday, October 5, 2009

Camio

I could watch video clips of her all day. My phone is full of them so I can take her with me wherever I go. And my computer is accumulating quite a collection as well.

A year ago when I went to Verizon to have them transfer all the data from my old phone to my new phone, the guy said he'd never seen anyone with that many video clips on their phone. There were only a hundred. Naturally almost all of them were of Cami. He was actually surprised my phone could handle that many. The truth is it couldn't. That's why I got a new phone, and eventually one of those little microSD cards that holds 4 Gigs.

Can you blame me? It's the only way to bottle her cuteness!!

This one's from a few months ago when she experienced her first ice cube.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...