Monday, November 15, 2010

Cookie Monday

It's Monday but that's okay because we just made a ton of cookies.

We're outside again and it's easy breezy beautiful. But not like Maybeline 'cause I have zero make-up on and would probably break a camera were it aimed at me right now.
This might be a good reason I don't have a lot of friends in town 'cause unannounced visits would be embarrassing. In more ways than one.

Cami's playing with sand again and trying not to spill it everywhere.
She was just pushing Baby Sister in the walker and Harley was in the way...


"Harley, SCOOTCH!"

...but it was more like "Harley STOOTS!" because she's still selective of when she uses the "ck" sound.

I had to wake The Perfect Baby up a little bit ago from her 3 1/2 hour nap. It worked out great for me and Cami to bake cookies. We made the "kitchen sink" ones that Grandma Kay makes. They have chocolate chips, raisins, oatmeal, nuts and coconut. But I misplaced my coconut so we did without it. They are yummy and I'm trying not to think about them.



I have my Michael Buble Pandora station playing. It's such "feel good" music.

This is THE best weather ever created. I remember thinking that every year at this time. Where can I live where it's like this year round??

Cami is throwing all the balls out of the bouncy house ball pit. They are everywhere. I'm gonna make her clean them up. She's been bringing them to me one at a time asking, "Where is the ball's home, Mommy?"

It is now that precious time of the day called "nap time."

I want to nap too but I don't want to waste a minute of this amazing weather!

Maybe I'll clean house. ugh.

Those cookies are haunting my thoughts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...