Monday, January 25, 2010

something to blog about

I know I've been the worst blogger ever for the past few months. Okay, I haven't even blogged at ALL since our big announcement in November. I have reasons but I won't bore you with those. Most of them are stupid things like "I've been mad at the internet" which makes no sense I know, but first trimester is a crazy animal and you don't wanna mess with it. You just give it what it wants and back away slowly.

Second trimester has been great so far. I'm now 20 weeks along and today was the long-awaited event of our first ultrasound where we see the important baby parts.
I've been so excited for this day but kinda different than before (exactly 2 years ago.) I was nervous last time 'cause I wanted a girl so bad that it pained me to think of seeing a tiny you-know-what boy part on that screen.
This time I was fine either way which is so weird for me 'cause I always know what I want. Seriously though, I was 50/50 with this one. I knew Josh wanted another girl...or at least he really acted like it. He swore up and down, as did my mom, that it's a girl since the beginning! They based a lot of it on that Chinese gender chart which makes no sense at all but is somehow mostly accurate. I had no "feeling" either way...just wanted a healthy baby.

So first I should do some catching up since November...

just kidding!! I'll get on with the big news!
(But I will be better at blogging and will do some "catch-up" posts with Christmas pictures, etc.)



Do you see anything between those little legs???
NOPE!


Here she is! All 13 ounces of her!


Complete with little toes!

Everything is healthy and normal so our prayers are already being answered. Official due date is June 12th... 4 days before Cami's birthday.

So that's it for now.
I'll post some Cami pics and other stories soon.


"Bye bye!"




2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Josh & Jill! Thank you for sharing the great news with us. We're so thrilled for you!

    Miss you guys already!
    Andie (& AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a girl!!! Praise God, I'm so happy for you!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...