Tuesday, January 26, 2010

catching up...

I said I wanted to catch up a bit from the past few months of blog-boycotting. So maybe I'll just post some pictures of what we've been doing.

We took Cami to Islands of Adventure and Universal back in November and she had a blast! Josh's parents came too and we all had a blast just watching Cami discover her first theme park!
Here is a sampling of some of her favorite moments.



She loved any of the water activities for kids. And she was fearless! She was soaked by the end of the day. I was proud of myself for thinking to bring a change of clothes...something you learn early on as a new mom.


She took time out to lay an egg.


She got a little frustrated in the Curious George land when she couldn't turn the pages in the giant books. She would go from one side to the other trying to turn them.


Good family pic that only took about half a dozen takes.




This is how we ended the day. We were all exhausted and ready to leave but had to make time for this final fun little kids water area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...