Wednesday, September 7, 2011

VOTE for my Kaylin-Bug!!

So it's been waaaaaay too long since I've blogged but the 2 shortest people in my house keep me busier than ever. I know, no excuse. And those of you with 3+ kids are totally rolling your eyes at me right now. Okay, so don't write me off yet. The part of my brain that files potential blog posts has been over-crowded by sippy decisions, teething issues, PlayDoh creations, ballet dancing, and potty-training (the one year old.)
Another little thing that has been taking up brain capacity is this little contest on Facebook.
We entered Kaylin's picture in Talenti's Cutest Gelato Moment photo contest and she is one of the 6 semi-finalists!!



So this is my shameless plug to GO VOTE FOR KAYLIN here so we can win some of the best gelato on the planet!!
The contest runs all week (thru September 11th) and you can vote once a day (per Facebook account.)
We are currently in second place, but the one in first place is a professionally taken/tweaked photo (which is against the rules!) so it's a little unfair. All the more reason to cast votes for Kaylin!! She's under my name, Jill Putty (week 4) and all you have to do is click "VOTE."
Then if you click "SHARE" you can ask all your Facebook friends to "please vote for #4!"

Thanks to all my thousands of faithful readers out there who love me and support our gelato habit. ;)



"Thanks everybody! I promise to share my winnings with Harley again!" - Kaylin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...